For 60 years, Celestia Antwerp BV has been active in space technology delivering innovative satellite integration solutions that meet customer needs for a wide range of products covering everything from ground stations to test systems.
Do you thrive in a highly technical environment? Are you looking for new challenges where you will play an active role in exciting space programmes? You are in the right place because Celestia Antwerp is currently looking to recruit a
The Financial Controller will be part of the dynamic administration team. We are looking for a Financial Controller with a broad interest in Financial Aspects on Project and on Company level. This position is ideal for someone who is interested in an overall view of all financial aspects in a project oriented environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monthly control and completion of accountancy bookings
- Execute Project Accounting on Monthly basis
- Prepare Budgets for Bids of new Projects
- Closely cooperate with our Project Managers to provide them the necessary financial input allowing them to steer the projects on a financial level
- Prepare reports and make analysis on deviations compared to budgets
- Participate / provide inputs to negotiations with Customers
- Prepare budgets on company level
- Actively search for Financial Process improvements
- First point of contact for external financial audits
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a Finance oriented education or equivalent through experience
- This role can be taken up by a Junior profile
- Analytic and Integer
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Access; having ‘macro’ skills is an asset
- Experience with an ERP systems is an asset, not a must
- English language skills
A professional and stimulating KMO environment in the dynamic space sector where you will have a good work-life balance. An inclusive, welcoming workplace where you will be supported to get started, to grow and to achieve your potential. An attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and benefits ranging from health insurance, group insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers and ecocheques.
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org