Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have a good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring a
The Production Engineer will join the Company in charge of the production, test and repair of our recurring products. These include modems, RF Frequency Converters and High Power Amplifiers (HPA) sold world-wide. We are looking for a hands-on profile with technical background in (RF) electronic circuits. As such this position is ideal for persons interested in the technical work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- He / she will actively participate in the assembly and test activities of the recurring production.
- He / she will actively participate in the repair and test activities of defective recurring products.
- He / she might participate to conferences and sometimes present technical achievements.
- He / she will support business development activities by driving the redaction of the project proposal with the engineering team.
- He / she will support workmanship, assembly and test engineering activities for non-recurrent project related products.
- He / she will support EMC testing and CE certification for new products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate, Bachelor or Master in ICT / Electronics engineering or equivalent through experience
- Experience with RF products & RF circuit design is an added value
- Strong communication skills
- Risk management, Cost and Quality minded
- Motivated, team player, organized, dynamic, sense of ownership and commitment.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the space sector. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org