Since 60 years, Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by a highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring a
The Production Engineer will join the company in charge of the production, test and repair of our recurring products. These include modems, RF Frequency Converters and High Power Amplifiers (HPA) sold world-wide. We are looking for a hands-on profile with technical background in electronics and ICT. As such this position is ideal for persons interested in technical work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the assembly and test activities of the recurring production
- Actively participate in the repair and test activities of defective recurring products
- Support workmanship, assembly and test engineering activities for non-recurrent project related activities
- Support EMC testing and CE certification for new products
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate or Bachelor in Electronics or ICT engineering or equivalent through experience
- Some feeling with mechanical integration activities is handy
- Experience with RF products & RF circuit design is an added value
- Strong communication skills
- Cost and Quality minded
- Motivated, team player, organized, dynamic, sense of ownership and commitment
A professional and stimulating KMO environment with a good work-life balance in the space sector. People entering Celestia Antwerp can rely on the experience of on-board people to get started. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, eco cheques,...
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org