Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by a highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring a
The Project Manager will join the Company in charge of the production, test and repair of our recurring products. These include Modems, RF Frequency Converters and High Power Amplifiers sold world-wide. We are looking for a hands-on project manager profile with a technical background in Electronics and/or RF circuits. This position is ideal for a person interested in technical work combined with a manager's role.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take the project responsibility for the smooth execution of recurring production activities
- Participate in the assembly and test activities of the recurring production
- Act as the first point of contact towards the customer for product deliveries and repairs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronics or ICT Engineering or equivalent through experience
- A couple of years of experience in an Electronics or Software engineeringe role
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized
- Sense of ownership and commitment
- Excellen English language skills
A professional and stimulating KMO environment with a good work-life balance in the space sector. People entering Celestia Antwerp can rely on the experience of on-board people to get started. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, eco cheques,...
Send your application to email@example.com