Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have a good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring a
You will be the responsible for Celestia Antwerp's Quality Team. As a Teamleader you will coach and guide your Product Assurance and Configuration and Data Management team-members. Furthermore you will be continuously improving our Quality Management System. You will also actively contribute to the SW Product Assurance activities.
You will be working closely with the Project team members, suppliers and customers. Since Celestia Antwerp is a small company, it is expected to be hands-on and, if necessary, give a hand during the SW Product Assurance and Configuration and Data Management activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- (S)he will guide the Quality team to reach Celestia Antwerp's Quality objectives
- (S)he will actively further elaborate the existing Quality Management System
- (S)he will monitor compliance to Project and Product User requirements
- (S)he will ensure that quality requirements are adhered to
- (S)he will be responsible for flowing down upper level quality requirements to suppliers
- (S)he will actively contribute to SW Product Assurance
- (S)he will perform internal and external audits
- (S)he will handle and control Non-Conforming material or products
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years experience as part of a Quality Team
- Background in Software Engineering
- Coaching and Mentor attitude
- Excellent English language skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Assertive personality to pursue the Quality mission
- Familiarity with the process of CE certification and the related EU directives
- Experience with Quality Control in an industrial environment would be an asset
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Motivated, team player, dynamic, sense of ownership and commitment with a problem-solving attitude
- Familiarity with ESA related programs and projects is an asset
A professional and stimulating working environment in the space sector. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Send your application to email@example.com