Supply Chain Officer
Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by highly innovative technical environment? Looking for a job with lots of variety ? Then we may have a good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring a
The Supply Chain Officer will support the different projects for all Supply Chain activities, ranging from purchase orders, logistics, income inspection, supplier follow-up, warehousing and export control. Next to a transactional role, this position may grow into a strategic buyer position.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- He / she will take the leadership role in the supply chain organization.
- He / she will actively participate in the transactional supply chain activities.
- He / she will communicate and synchronize with the different project and product managers
- He / she will closely follow up the different suppliers in order to allow for timely delivery of the purchased items
- He / she is responsible for the warehouse.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate or Bachelor in ICT / Electronics engineering or equivalent through experience
- Experience with supply chain tasks
- Familiarity with or awareness of export control and EU directives is an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English; multilingual is a plus
- Motivated, team player, organized, dynamic, sense of ownership and commitment.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the space sector. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Please send your application to email@example.com