Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have a good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring
Test Automation Engineer
The Test Autmation Engineer will join the department in charge of the development of satellite communication products which are part of the RF chain linking the ground station Antenna (S-Band up to Ka-Band) to its Central Control Station. These include equipment covering a wide span of products such as high-speed data receivers used in scientific missions, telecommand and telemetry baseband modem, RF frequency converters and many others.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- He / she will take the leadership role in the design and the development of the Test automation environment used to verify our products against pre-defined functional and performance requirements.
- He / she will execute the verification test scenarios by means of the automation environment complemented by manual tests.
- He / she will consolidate all test results in a test report.
- He / she will write detailed bug records and will support primary investigations to narrow down the root cause of the issue.
- He / she will support the redaction of test plans and test procedures.
- He / she will run primary investigations on fault reports riased by the Customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Telecommunications or Software Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Strong testing spirit.
- Experience with digital communication systems and RF testing
- Hands-on experience with "standard" Electronic Test & Measurement Equipment, such as oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analysers, Function / Arbitrary Waveform
- Test Automation Software development skills.
- Python is a must; Java is an asset.
- Product Quality minded.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Highly motivated, team player, rigorousness, dynamic, creative, sense of ownership and commitment.
- Fluent in English.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the space sector. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and your resume to email@example.com