Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have a good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring
The Test Engineer will join the department in charge of the development of satellite communication products which are part of the RF chain linking the ground station Antenna (S-Band up to Ka-Band) to its Station Central Control (SCC). These include equipment covering a wide span of products such as high-speed data receivers used in scientific missions (Omnisat), telecommand and telemetry baseband modem (IBB), RF frequency converters and many others.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- He / she will support the redaction of test plans and test procedures.
- He / she will contribute to the development of the test automation environment.
- He / she will execute the test scenarios (automated & manual tests).
- He / she will consolidate all test results in a test report.
- He / she will write detailed bug records and will support primary investigations to narrow down the root cause of the issue.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronics or ICT Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Strong testing spirit & Product Quality minded.
- Familiarity with test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Programmable Noise Generator, Signal Generators, Digital Bit Error Analyzer).
- Test Automation Software development skills (Python, Jave, C/C++, MySQL, Jenkins).
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Sense of ownership and commitment.
- Fluent in English.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the space sector.
People entering Celestia Antwerp can rely on the experience of on-board people to get started.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org