Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have a good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring
The Validation Engineer will join the department in charge of the development, production and integration of satellite verification and validation products.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- He / she will take the leadership role in the assembly and integration of Electrical Ground Support Equipment and Special Checkout Equipment.
- He / she will support the redaction of test plans and test procedures.
- He / she will execute the verification test scenarios by means of the automation environment complemented by manual tests.
- He / she will consolidate all test results in a test report.
- He / she will write detailed bug records and will support primary investigations to narrow down the root cause of the issue.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering. Relevant experience is a plus.
- Strong testing spirit.
- Test Automation Software development skills (Python, MySQL, WebApps, etc.).
- Familiarity with (RF) Test and Measurement equipment.
- Product quality minded.
- Experience with digital communication systems is an asset.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Motivated, team player, rigorousness, dynamic, sense of ownership and commitment.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the space sector. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Send your application to email@example.com