Celestia Antwerp BV is active in the space sector enabling customers to fulfill their needs when it comes to Satellite Integration with products reaching from Ground Station Products to Test Systems.
Are you driven by a highly innovative technical environment? Are you looking for challenges enabling you to take an active role in Space programs? Then we may have good news for you as Celestia Antwerp is actively looking for hiring a
The Validation Engineer will join the department in charge of the development, production and integration of satellite verification and validation products.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take the leadership role in the assembly and integration of Electrical Ground Support Equipment and Special Checkout Equipment
- Support the redaction of test plans and test procedures
- Execute the verification test scenarios by means of the automation environment complemented by manual tests
- Consolidate all test results in a test report
- Write detailed bug records and will support primary investigations to narrow down the root cause of the issue
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Strong testing spirit
- Software development skills (knowledge of or willing to learn Python, Java, MySQL, WebApps, etc.)
- Familiarity with (RF) Test and Measurement equipment
- Product quality minded
- Experience with digital communication systems is an asset
- Ability to write technical documentats
- Motivated, team player, rigorousness, dynamic, sense of ownership and commitment
A professional and stimulating KMO environment with a good work-life balance in the space sector. People entering Celestia Antwerp can rely on the experience of on-board people to get started. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, eco cheques,...
Send your application to email@example.com